Recommended Podcasts - Levisan.me
The name’s Levi Breederland. I design and build things for the internet. This is my blog.
Published: 24 March 2016
Last Updated: 11 September 2019
Untitled. Here’s some that I’d love to recommend.
- Untitled A show all about language and etymology. Short and to the point. Very interesting!
- Untitled The host of The Allusionist is joined by two friends who answer all sorts of questions from around the world.
- Ask Me Another An audio recording of a fun, live, puzzle-based game show, with minor celebreties appearing in each episode. Great for playing along with while on a road trip!
- Untitled If you could sit down with St. Thomas Aquinas over a pint of beer and ask him any one question, what would it be?
- Untitled Articles, speeches, stories and novels by an award-winning science fiction writer, read aloud in small regular chunks.
- Dead Pilots Society Table-reads of filed comedy pilot scripts.
- Untitled Exploring jazz history, one record at a time.
- Untitled The only podcast that examines bad films that I’ll actually listen to.
- Judge John Hodgman The only comedian that I can name by name, John Hodgman, presides as judge over a mock courtroom, giving rulings on disputes of all shapes and sizes.
- LeVar Burton Reads Short stories, as read by that Reading Rainbow guy.
- Untitled A “true crime” Serialstyle show about a fictional almost-possible crime.
- Untitled A delightful biweekly breakdown of various stories and tales of folklore around the world, by Aaron Mahnke, a great writer of several supernatural thrillers. Untitled is a great one.
- Untitled My favourite sermon/homily podcast at the moment.
- The Fr. Mike Schmitz Catholic Podcast Fr. Mike’s vlog in audio-only form (as most vlogs should be).
- Mission To Zyxx A new improv comedy podcast set sometime in the future.
- Untitled Community updates from a fictional town where all those crazy theories you have are actually true.
- Untitled The best podcast in the universe. Twice a week, Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak deconstruct recent news, media, and memes in a free-flowing conversation. Untitled is a great starting point and introduction for new listeners.
- Pessimists Archive The new, audio version of one of my favourite Twitter accounts, [@pessimistsarc](http://twitter.com/pessimistsarc), which discusses technophobia and alarmism of the past.
- Robot Or Not? Quick little question-and-answers of is _____ a robot, or not?
- Untitled Musical artists give the stories behind their songs.
- Untitled For those in the Edmonton area, this is a great way to keep on top of local politics.
- Untitled I need to write a description for this one still.
- Untitled The stories behind the world’s most recognizable and interesting sounds.
- Ungeniused All abou covering the weirdest articles found on Wikipedia.
- Untitled Bishop Barron and co. discuss faith and culture.