My brother asked for a list of good iOS apps, since he was going to get an iPhone. So, Tyson, here's a few:
- Twitter. I still like the official app best.
- Pocket is a great way to save things for reading later, even if offline.
- Overcast is the new podcast app on the block, and it's my favourite.
- YouVersion's Bible app is one of the most popular, and a great choice.
- BitTorrent Sync is my preferred way to copy my pictures on to my computer, and of course it has all the BitTorrent Sync features as well.
- I use Togethera as a great way to have a private social network for my family.
- Timehop gives you all your social networks posts from today in the past.
- When playing IRL games, I use Scorekeeper XL to keep track of scores.
- My Data Manager is a great way to make sure you don't use all your data.
- ServerAuditor is a great, free option for SSH.
- VSCOcam is my favourite all-round photo-filter app.
That's it for now. I'll add more if I feel the need.